Tuesday, October 28, 2008

It is 94 degrees STILL

Hey y'all,

Well, this month has been very quiet and relaxing for us Hinkles. I am heading out to GA/SC on Thursday for two very fun events. First is Pond Weekend 2009...it is an annual trip I take with my besties from college, and a few newbies each year. Dr. Bullock is so kind to let us act like hooligans on his hunting land, we shoot skeet, drink beer, and play all day. It is a man's dream weekend, especially when the wife/girlfriend is more excited than him. This is our 9th or 10th year going (I think 8th for me though).

My second big event for this trip is the upcoming birth of my new niece. I can't wait - to see her, hold her, love on her, oh and know her name :) They are keeping it a secret or haven't decided, not sure which one. I am so excited to get to spend time with family for more than a couple of hours, with no wedding hoopla or craziness going.

Hope y'all have a fantastic Halloween...Paula Deen is my costume this year - and I have to say, the wig makes it hysterical. Just wait for the pictures.

Toodles.

No comments: