So the struggle continues. I still have to eat MORE food, apparenlty I am not eating enough calories for my body to continue to "run". This is so freaking hard for me. I don't know what else to say about it. I have been told most of my life to not eat so much, now you are telling me to eat more and more often?!? I guess feeling like a cow eating is worth it if my clothes fit better, right? RIGHT!?!
2 comments:
Take it from me it is hard, but you can do it. What works for me is 1800 calories a day and no more than 18 fat grams per meal. It has helped me keep thirty pounds off for a year. Plus the fact that I have not had a burger or fry since 06-25-07. Good Luck.
I have been reading Dawn Franklin's blog. I really do like her. She makes a lot of good points.
Post a Comment