Monday, October 6, 2008

The Weekend - So Much Fun

Luckily, the world did not end as I thought it would. Why in the world was 28 so hard for me. I just don't feel old enough to be that number. By the way, I have lost the last six years, I still remember being 22 and having a blast... I have to say I am now in my LATE 20's... (BTW, I know it is only 28, but it is something that bothered me. We all know there are those out there who are much older and have been through - just let me vent please :) ).

But, what made the weekend so great, was getting an awesome meal at a great place, Mastro's City Hall in Scottsdale.
French Martini x2 36.00
Lobster Mash Potatoes : 32.50
Brand new purse and shirt for evening: $33.50
Enjoying my birthday with my handsome husband: pricessless!!!
Yes, you read it right, Lobster mash potatoes. Were they amazing? Yes! Were we hosed into getthing them, because they aren't on the menu? Yes!!!!
Anyhoo, Jason and I had a great time. Here are some pics. I know someone who will probably die at the idea of me taking pictures while at a dinner - but please, I have never done and I will never do it again. It was my Birthday, afterall.



Here is to another year of fun times...

No comments: