Let's see, since I last posted, I have been in Atlanta, Augusta, and Simpsonville. The last two weeks have been an absolute ball, though tiring. I will try and give a very short synopsis of each event, thought I can't guarantee anything.
10/30-10/31: Phoenix to Atlanta
I was lucky enough to see two wonderful friends, whom I never get to spend much time with. Stacey picked me up from the Atlanta airport, (which was a first for me...yes I have never been picked up at the ATL airport.) we then had great mexican food and a jaunt around Target. Stephanie grabbbed me from Marta and fixed me a great meal. Poor Chunk had a cone on her head and I forgot to take pictures...go figure.
10/31-11/2 McBean Community, GA
OH Pond weekend was upon us. Such a wonderful fabalous time. I love going to this property owned by Dr. B, two "ponds", great trails, two fun golf carts and one four wheeler. Throw in some best friends, cold beer and a skeet on Saturday and you have one of my favorite traditions of all time.
This year we dressed up in spirit of Halloween, we had some some VP candidates, wifes of Presidential hopefuls, a TV cook, a college student the night after, Kimmie Gibbler, and other 80's girls. Saturday we shot skeet, and had a wonderful time around the fire pit.
11/2 - 11/9 Simpsonville, SC
I was lucky enough to be able to go home for the birth of my first niece, Emily Katherine. I spent a lot of time with my nephews, Charlie and Zack, my parents and my sisters. It was a great week, something I needed and I learned a lot from, primarily I am not ready for motherhood yet. Emily Kate didn't scare me too much, but it was the 4-5 year old range, that I am not quite sure about, we are putting that idea on the shelf for a while :)
I am home now, and glad to be. I miss Jason, my girls and my house, not to mention my routine :).
Now I can start planning my holiday baking...yahooo!
1 comment:
Yay! Holiday baking! What are you making for T-giving?
Post a Comment