Dear Lisa Horne,
You clearly come from the West Coast and don't understand the meaning of college pride, tradition and enthusiasm when it comes to football. It seems you have picked out 10 colleges with football traditions that stand out. I realize there are some schools out there who are quite full of themselves and fans who get a bit obnoxious (ahem Florida) but at least they are supporting their school.
You are a smart girl, you went to USC, and I am guessing the one in Southern California, though you even pick on your own Alma mater. Where is your school pride honey, did it get lost in the sunshine out there in Orange County? By the way, you might want to update your picture on you Fox Sports website...it looks like you used too much White Rain..just saying. Your claim of obnoxious fan bases can be a bit off center...primarily, I have a huge issue with you calling the Clemson University fan base obnoxious. Have you ever been to Death Valley? I mean really - have you? Tiger Bait...you already used that one on LSU sweetie, where is your editor?
Thanks for the effort, but you have forgotten a few on your list:
Georgia - Rude, obnoxious and self righteous
Auburn - They can't figure out what their mascot is... Auburn Tigers, er, War Eagle, er Tigers...
VA Tech - Lunch pails - really? How can you miss lunch pails?
Penn State - Their chant alone is enough to make someones skin crawl.
I think your article should be retitled "10 Best College Fan Bases" because all we have done is caught your attention. Stick to the NFL honey, and let Erin Andrews tackle college football.
Go Tigers!
Misty
If anyone would like to write her, her email address is LisaHorneonFox@yahoo.com.
Roasted Zucchini and Mushrooms with Feta
2 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment