Sunday, August 2, 2009

101?!?!?!

So apparently, I just posted my 101st blog...wow. Let's take a look back at the last two years, since I started this thing.

August 2007 - Engaged, moved to Phoenix, awaiting my parents arrival. Lived in a town I knew no one except my sweet fiance. It was hotter than blazes.

November 2007 - My future in laws (all of them) come to visit for a week over Thanksgiving. I see the Grand Canyon. My first Thanksgiving away from my family.

May 2008 - I marry my best friend.

August 2008 - The first test of "in sickness and in health" for Jason, he passes with flying colors. yes I was the one in the hospital for a week...seriously.

December 2008 - 1st Annual Holidays with the Hinkle's, first Christmas with no family, fun times with our Phoenix family, celebrating the holidays.

January 2009 - I lose my sweet Talullah.

February 2009 - MINNESOTA.

March 2009 - Seriously, Minnesota?

May 2009 - Camping, Duluth, South Dakota

June 2009 - Seeing friends, meeting Davis

July 2009 - BL's Bunch 65th Anniversary. WOW...

And now we have many more adventures ahead of us...let's see what comes our way.

Adieu,
Misthinkle.

No comments: