OH MY - a new favorite I can't wait to try out. Toast Bags. Yes, bags you put in the TOASTER, for a perfectly toasted grilled cheese sandwich. No Pan. No frying. No clean-up.
I am on a wait list...gotta love Real Simple. Find them at www.firebox.com search for toaster bag.
A SC girl. Newlywed. DietCoke Addict. Lover of reality trash tv. Friend. Sister. Wife. Daughter. Gossip lover; a bad day for Britney is a good one for me, bless her heart.
I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing; kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I believe in miracles.
1 comment:
What!!!!!! OMG I am looking for thse immediately. I have been keeping up with the blog I love it....
Post a Comment