Ya know, I have always been "boob tube" as my dad called me when I was younger. I heart TV, most forms of it, especially reality shows. I can't explain it, but I do - there I admitted it. But last night, there was one "contestant" on American Idol that just irritated me - and her mother was part of the problem. A young attractive girl, used her body in a bikini to help herself get to Hollywood, not just her voice. Where have manners and respect for ones body and image gone? And then - her MOTHER was there cheering her on and searching for Ryan Seacrest so she could kiss him...hello tasteless. Maybe it's a sign of me getting old - or people just don't respect themselves any more.
Sitting in disbelief,
Misteameanor
Roasted Zucchini and Mushrooms with Feta
2 weeks ago
1 comment:
No kidding. Is American Idol grasping?
Post a Comment