I was asked to do this on Facebook, and I learned so much about my friends and family, I thought I would repost here and see what I get back.
1. Let's start this one off right, my nose and nostrils are not symmetrical...its very strange, and odd. :)
2. I can type abnormally fast, especially when using instant messenger of any sort.
3. Out of three bones in a normal leg, I only have 2 complete ones...
4. I grew up on a farm in the middle of Indiana where the entire school held less than were in my graduating class from high school.
5. My favorite calf from my childhood was Babe Ruth, she wasn't mine and I didn't show her, but she let me lead her onto a trailer for the first time. She was awesome.
6. I want to have a small farm one day with draft horses as pets and become a self-sustainable family.
7. I currenlty have dust on my work shoes and work pants, I have not worn a pair of "work" shoes or pants in over a year and a half - it's heaven.
8. I met my husband on match.com, I am so happy I looked, because he is my best friend ever!
9. I am actually starting to like living in this desert - can't complain about 80 degree days in January. I just have to remember that when it is 120 in July.
10. My favorite jeans come from Old Navy, but I have bought 6 pairs of jeans in the last 3 months, and I only wear two of them.
11. I leave cups/cans/mugs of liquid half full everywhere...you know I have been to your house when you find multiple diet coke cans that are 1/2 full. Sorry!
12. Jason was my only boyfriend.
13. My daily routine in the morning consists of: logging in to the computer, feeding the puppies, making coffee, checking (in this order) work email, facebook, tmz.com, justjared.com, personal email. I have to make sure the hollywood world is OK before I can fully appreciate others problems.
14. I am becoming a wine lover, though I don't think I will enjoy the cheap stuff, it gives me heart burn. I literally have expensive taste - hello Ledson Winery - delicious.
15. I have the best girlfriends in the world, truly. They all come from such different backgrounds and bring so much to the table. From high school to Phoenix, they are beautiful women.
16. Every 8-10 weeks, I feel the urge to leave Arizona, be it to CA, SC, GA or some new place. I love to travel, and it makes life difficult when your one and only is a homebody. But, I am working on him.
17. I love Clemson, everything it embodies, and provides to me, even the heartbreak.
18. I have two sisters, who are truly amazing mothers, and I can't wait to learn from them when it's my turn to become a mom.
19. My second toe on my right foot is longer than by big toe.
20. I can pinch and pick up things with my toes.
21. I am working on my 3rd degree. I am taking classes through the Art Institute of Pittsburgh, online division, for an Associates in Interactive Media and Web Design.
22. On a regular basis, I cuss my master's program. They truly missed the mark in preparing me for more task related jobs. Theory will only take you so far, people.
23. One day, I want to own my own store, where I can sell personalized invitations, knick knacks and party planning.
24. My dogs bring me joy every day, even when Lucy drips water across the floors and I drag my pants in it. They are my loves.
25. I firmly believe God has placed us in Phoenix for a reason, and I am starting to see those reasons. What an amazing way He works. I am so blessed.
Roasted Zucchini and Mushrooms with Feta
2 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment