Hey y'all,
I just wanted to wish everyone a great week as we start this fourth week of January (really, already?).
I have been feeling a sluggish these last few weeks, I feel like I am still on recovery mode from the holidays...phew, time to push that to the side and start gettin' after my goals of 2009. I have one big one that I am super duper excited about - but it is one I am not sharing, so don't ask, I may not have even told my hubby...
I have seen on other blogs they are making this the year of the scarf, which I am so excited about. I actually have to run to Wal-Mart tomorrow to pick up a few $5 fooo...oh wait, not subs, $5 scarves that is. I am preparing for a trip to GA in February, and my wardrobe just isnt' going to cut it. It was 72 today, it's January people, you are not supposed to sweat in January.
Have a happy Monday !!!
Roasted Zucchini and Mushrooms with Feta
2 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment