August 1, 2008 -- Um, can someone please tell me where in the H-E- Double Hockey Sticks July went?!?
It seems that I either slept through the whole month or it flew by without abandon. I feel like it was just April and I was stressing about the wedding - now it is August. Football season is less than 29 days away (not a bad thing of course), Jason's birthday is inching closer and I still haven't found the perfect gift, my days of a 27-year old are quickly dwindling, and I still feel like I haven't gotten much done around the house.
Dear Father Time, can you please slow down?
Roasted Zucchini and Mushrooms with Feta
2 weeks ago
1 comment:
...and it only gets worse the older you get. You are welcome for that happy tidbit on this (hot) Sunday afternoon.
Talk to you tomorrow!
Post a Comment