As most of you know I have been blessed to be able to finish my MA. And when I used the word blessed, please know it is me being nice regarding the pain and suffering I endured to finish the blasted thing. Thanks to my committee, I got a pity pass, but a pass none the less, though I digress.
Anyhoo, so when I started the whole process of graduate school, not many people were doing this new thing called blogging. I remember in undergrad we didn't even know what it meant, but by the time I finished coursework for grad school, we were responsible for evaluating as some type of written communication and what we could take from it.
And now...it's the thing to do. In the past week, I have seen blogs covering the gamut of topics.
** Pregnancy Rants from a 25 year old.
** A late 20-something realizing our lifestyles do not match our paychecks
** My sweet Ladybug's comings and goings
** Wedding planning
** Baby news
** Aimless postings about daily occurances
** Someone complaining about an Adobe product would receive an email/response from company asking if they could help resolve the issue
Now, don't get me wrong, I think it is fantastic we are all becoming part of this mediated world. But tell me this, who of you out there ever saw yourself as a blogger? I sure didn't, and the majority of people I intended it for (ahem) to see what's shakin' in Phoenix, don't even remember I have one.
That's enough from me :) Happy weekend and happy blogging folks!
Roasted Zucchini and Mushrooms with Feta
2 weeks ago
1 comment:
I agree wholeheartedly, but my ladybug makes me do lots of things I never thought I'd do (i.e. wipe her face off with my spit, unheard of things related to bodily functions/fluids, and of course, love beyond the contraints of my heart and being).
Post a Comment