So, as I have been very honest about my goals and aspirations for the month of October, I have to say that I am having a bit of trouble on the scales. Literally - in the last 6 weeks I have only lost 3.5lbs. Which makes no sense considering how much weight I have to lose, how much I work out and following Weight Watchers. Well, my dear sissy, informed me that I am not eating enough. Which makes sense to me because I have been wondering. So here is what I had for breakfast to up my points for the day, by the way, if I eat what I am supposed to based on exercise - I will be responsible for eating as much as J-Dog does on WW...holy you know what.
2 egg whites, 1 whole egg scrambled with feta cheese - 3
two pieces of turkey bacon: 2
2 whole wheat frozen waffles with spray butter and sugar free syrup: 4
10 oz Orange juice: 2pts
That would equal: 11 point breakfast...Iused to eat a 3 point breakfast.
Let's see if this works people. My metabolism is working overtime, becasue I am hungry again...an hour later
Roasted Zucchini and Mushrooms with Feta
2 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment