So, in accordance with the things I wanted to check off my list while living in Phoenix, my health is on that list. I am so tired of being chubby, fat, and giggly, so what did I do? I went and signed up for BOOT CAMP...at 5:30 in the morning. I have a feeling for the first time in a while, I am going to push myself harder than I have in a really long time. And today, I felt that push to do better and succeed. We had to run/walk a mile today, ok so the last time someone clocked my mile run, I was a JUNIOR in high school. Um, yeah that is 10 years ago, so I knew going into this I was going to have somewhat of a slower time - but what I did for myself is not quit or take it easy. I finished it at a sprint with a time of 15 minutes. So, in four weeks, I will give y'all an update to see what I can shave off my time.
I am turning 28 on October 3rd, let's see if I can take 28 pounds off by then. Arizona has not been nice to the size of my waist, booty or thighs, so it's time to do something about it.
Roasted Zucchini and Mushrooms with Feta
2 weeks ago
1 comment:
Misty, That is SOOOOOO awesome!!! Can't wait to hear how the 4 weeks go! Lets motivate each other!!!
Post a Comment