So, clearly I have been absent for almost a month - if not more.... A lot has happened, but we are finally getting back into the swing of things in Phoenix. The heat has come and will not lift until September.
I have always loved September and October, these days it is not because of the fall colors, but more for the escape of the desert heat. For the week of June 16th our "chilliest" high is 111 degrees, followed by our high of 115! Welcome to the summer...geesh.
So, Jason and I got married!!! Yep, it pretty much was the best day of my life so far. I have to admit, I remember almost everything about it, especially the giggling fit during the ceremony. Those damn nervous giggles. It is an uncontrollable thing that I knew was going to happen. Luckily, I was able to control them while saying the vows. I have a few pictures available, and they are of my bridal portrait sitting. The others are on their way to me from the MOST AMAZING photographers, Craig and Lindsey Mahaffey of SposaBella Photography. I seriously cannot gush enough about these two. I have never felt so pretty in my life.
Once I get more pictures up I will add them and maybe just maybe create a fun slideshow. Otherwise, if you would like to see check out www.sposabellaphotography.com. If you need the password, email me and I will send it. By the way - that is ONLY if I know you!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment