Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Way Wow it is only 10 Days Away



Okay - so it seems that this May 24th date is sneaking up very slowly...and I was OK with that until about a week ago! Can't it just hurry up and get here already?




I am super excited about becoming Mrs. Hinkle. Jason is excited as well, I don't know if it is because he can now call us Team Hinkle, me Hinkle or just getting away from work. But all I know, is that we are in for a great time with almost everyone we love nearly and dearly. And I say that because a few of our friends have been blessed with new little babies, our grandmothers are elderly and can't travel or they have been whisked off to Germany for a summer adventure. And in my mind, all wonderful reasons to not be around - I hope they know they will be missed, and I will just have to inundate them with pictures of the weekend. Love you guys!




So I thought it would be fun to post some pictures of me and Hinkle as little ones - hehe I hope he doesn't kill me for this!

Okay folks have a great day!
Misty

3 comments:

khuck said...

We are looking forward to celebrating!

Love,
Kate

khuck said...

10 days no more...IT'S TODAY!!!!!!! I'll bet you are feverishly getting ready right now. Cannot wait to see you today.

Love ya!
Kate

Jess said...

I can't wait to see pictures of the new Mr. and Mrs. Hinkle!!! xoxox!!!!