Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Not much going on here

Hi all,

Well there isn't much going on around here due to all this rain! Finally we are seeing some sunshine today. You know, everyday that it rained I was thankful that we didn't move to Portland, I don't know if I could have handled all that dreariness...ugh. There is something to say about the sun and being in a good mood - phew, glad that is over.

I am headed to Greenville in over a week, and I can't wait. I am excited to see my family and friends. But to have a hug from my mama is what I am looking forward to the most! It seems weird that I have only lived here for five months (almost)...time sure does fly.

Again - not a lot going on, just wanted to make sure I stayed in the routine of posting on this thingy.

Oh I do have one request, if you guys can add a few people into your prayers, I would greatly appreciate it - My sister Ashley (searching for a job), my grandmother Gigi (recovering from back surgery - she is a feisty 90 year old!), Melissa Huck and Paige Cook - they are all needing extra support going through different tribulations.

Loves and Hugs!

1 comment:

khuck said...

Thanks for keeping my aunt melissa in the prayer network!