Friday, January 4, 2008

Happy New Year

Hi all, well 2007 has been amazing, and I can't tell you how excited I am about 2008 - its going to be GREAT! Jason and I had a wonderful trip to SC for Christmas, it was so nice to have so many people around us that we have missed so much - though we missed the Hinkles a lot as well.

So here is synopsis of what we did while in SC...WEDDING: finalized the cake, chose the menu, saw my dress (not Jason), picked out his tux, chose and ordered invitations...oh there is so much more I can't remember it all. I can't wait to share this day with everyone.

I truly hope everyone has a blessed new year and enjoys the time they have with friends and family. After a trip home, it is even more clear how special the time we spend with family and friend actually is. I am truly blessed with the network of support I have around me and I hope they all know that, if they don't, I think I have some work to do.

2 comments:

Jess said...

Happy New Year to you as well! Sounds like the wedding is coming along well!

khuck said...

We can't wait to be a part of your big day! I know 2008 is a big year for you. Be sure to pause a times to take it all in..

Can't wait to see you on the 18th!