So last night I was waiting for Jason to return from MN, when all of a sudden I hear this crashing noise as though something is falling - it was my grill. How weird right, well that is when I noticed LUCY in the pool. No she wasn't supposed to be in there and she wasn't able to get out. She went under actually a couple of times. So my worst fear was coming true...luckily I was there and I jumped in (fully clothed with socks and all) to get her out. Uggh, what a horrible experience. The poor dog was freaked out, I was freaked out and so was Talullah!
Lucky for Jason he walks in to a wet Lucy,a sobbing me sopping wet in the middle of the floor - oy vey! Talk about an unexpected welcome home!
Phew, I am ready for this week to be over - and it is only Tuesday!
Roasted Zucchini and Mushrooms with Feta
2 weeks ago
1 comment:
Misty-that is so scary!!! I am so glad you were there to rescue little Lucy girl!!!
Post a Comment