Monday, December 3, 2007

18 Days to go!!!

Hey y'all! I am on countdown till I land in the sweet South for Christmas. We are at 18 GLORIOUS Days!!! Oh I can't wait. I am so proud of myself for making it almost five months without seeing my family and friends (except of course for the Goslins in SF and Farmer (Rozek)) It has been a toughie, but makes going back that much sweeter.

Jason was in MN this weekend, it was a balmy 65 here in PHX, but in single digits up there. I may have a hard time leaving this weather, but it sure is nice!!! I am busy wrapping up Christmas shopping, still have a few things on my list, but then I will be done...then I just need to figure out how to ship it and make sure it gets there on time. It really makes you shop earlier when you are travelling.

So, some may know this most probably not. A couple of weeks ago I was "reorganized" for work. Jason had to listen to me for a weekend, and I was miserable. For the past three years I have built a network of co-workers that I just adore and love working with especially three ladies on my team, whom I have worked with since day one and one is my manager. Well, it is a blessing because this past Friday I was "reorganized" again, but this time I was given back to my "mama" at VzB and I am so happy. Not only do I get to return to a new team, I am even more thankful than ever of who I get to work with. Yippee!!

That's all folks! Have a great a Merry Christmas holiday season, for those who celebrate Hannakuh, Happy Hannukuh - b/c I beleieve it starts tomorrow!

No comments: