Hey Y'all,
So, I have this affliction, and I just can't seem to get rid of it. I love movies/tv shows intended for an audience that I am not included in it...a younger one. I don't know how many of y'all have read Twilight...and I know it is for teenager vampire loving kids - but I love their books and it really is entertaining for me. And this morning I had Edward looking at me while I had my Total and Coffee...see I am not supposed to be watching a teen flick while eating TOTAL. Oh but it is a great escape from adult-hood...though my adult life really isn't that bad. I love my life. But I love it more with Twilight to fill in the gaps. Lunch time will provide me with another hour of Twilight escape. YAY!!!
Misty
Roasted Zucchini and Mushrooms with Feta
2 weeks ago
1 comment:
I have always loved escaping back into the teen angst years-- Dawson's Creek? Gossip Girl? One Tree Hill? Laguna Beach (original cast only)? total fan.
Will start up on Twilight when on maternity leave. That goes together about as well as Total and Edward. :)
Post a Comment