Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Where Does It All Come From?

Dear Freezer,

I was wondering if you just like to hide things from me or do you clone foods after I put it in your possession? For some reason, I have enough food to feed an army for a week, and I simply don't know what to do with it all. Next time I want to go buy some frozen vegetables, can you please just scream at me and tell me what is in the bottom of the drawer or maybe just eat them yourself, becasue apparently we have difficulty getting through everything you "clone".

Thanks,
M

Clearly we are getting ready to move, and looking at our cupboards and freezer(s) we have way too much food to even consider getting through. Luckily, the dry stuff will be packed up, but the cold/frozen items are going to have be distributed to friends or I am going to have to have a smorgasbord brunch.

No comments: