Oh boy...another notch in the crazy live of the Hinkle's. We are moving to Minneapolis, MN. I can only imagine the shock my body will go through when the average temperature is 60 degrees lower than what it is used to currently. Any body have an idea for good gloves, wool vs. leather?!? Ha.
This move is full of bittersweet feelings. We know this is a good move for us, but we aren't quite done with our adventure in the land of cactus. We are so blessed J has a job, but aren't ready to say goodbye to our friends here in Phx, whom have become our family out here. Living in Southern Canada (I jest) was never on our destination map. I was having a hard time coming up with a reason to ever visit...now I know of one. We have heard nothing but wonderful things about the city, itself, and for some reason people keep warning me it is cold up there - huh, must be if that is the FIRST thing people say after "Wow". "It's cold up there."
I guess the new title of the blog is appropriate afterall.
Stay Tuned.
Misty
Roasted Zucchini and Mushrooms with Feta
2 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment