Yay for the Oscars...when movie stars are truly movie stars rather than being normal people chased after crazed papparazzi...well except for the Jolie-Pitts, but that is a different story for a different day.
I am very glad to see Heath Ledger acknowledged for his work...he truly did make The Dark Knight. What tweaked me the most was the fact of how many times they cut away to the Jolie-Pitts while Jennifer Aniston was presenting or joking or whatever that was supposed to be. Come on people, we know it must be awkward for Jennifer considering the hussy who is now procreating with her philandering ex-husband but do we need to make it awkward for every person watching. Yah Yah Yah she does a lot humanitarian work, but she is still a hussy for going after a married man...who in his own right may be cute, but is still a scum bucket...
Crossing my fingers for an Anne Hathaway win...Rachel Getting Married - INTENSE!!!
Roasted Zucchini and Mushrooms with Feta
2 weeks ago
1 comment:
What about those gowns!!!! I need Portmans pink confection dress. I really love pink!! I really also just want to go to a ball and dance in a ball gown...
Post a Comment