Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Holiday's with the Hinkle's

2008 has been a great year, and one that has allowed J and I to create our own traditions. Christmas is no exception, believe you me, so what better way to celebrate with our friends than host a Christmas party. I knew I wanted to host one, but I also knew I wanted to to do something to help someone else, especially during this season. So, Holiday's with the Hinkle's was created, all you have to do is show up and bring an unwrapped Toys for Tot. It was a hit! Everyone was so generous, and tomorrow I will be dropping off the booty at the local Marine recruiting center. So, not only do we get to donate to those in more need than us, but I also get to thank the Marines for serving our country.

Here are some pictures:

Who knew a trifle bowl would work so well as a vase?

Our Booty...all for Toys for Tots


Merry Christmas from the Hinkle's


No comments: