I am utterly amazed that Christmas has already come and now passed, a bit sad as well. This year Jason and I were able to celebrate ours as a married couple for the first time, and during this time, we were able to create some traditions and memories that I will remember for a lifetime. I feel truly blessed to have Jason and the life we lead, I sometimes forget with the hustle and bustle of life, and worries I carry around, I am extremely blessed to have a partner in this world to help me through and be by my side throughout it. I can only hope the future Christmas' will be somewhat like this one, because it was amazing!!!
Christmas Eve we spent with some friends, who like us, decided to not travel during the holiday season. We had pizza and game night, which was a blast. We awoke on Christmas morning to a relaxed present opening extravaganza - I am so spoiled to have a great Santa in this house. On Christmas evening, we again opened our home to friends to celebrate the season. I made my first roast...Daddy would have loved it when I first brought it out - RARE...I need to read instructions better :).
Christmas is such a blessed time of the year, and I can't wait for next year for us to add a few more things, as we didn't get to it all this year.
I hope 2009 brings everyone a happy, healthy and fun year. We are heading up to San Francisco to celebrate with our friends Jeff, Jessie and Zack...so until next year.
Roasted Zucchini and Mushrooms with Feta
2 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment