Sunday, September 7, 2008

What in the world did she think would happen?

So, I was looking around the internet, actually just logging into my email and what do I see. Lynne flippin Spears admitting that she let her daughter start drinking at the age of 13...did she expect her to be OK and not be traumatized from those experiences later in life. And we wonder what caused Brit Brit to fall of the edge. The drinking thing is only the tip of my tirade - she dated a SENIOR (avg 17-18 yr old) from the time she was 13...virgin my foot. Oh, and I can't forget the cocaine and marijuana found on her at some point in her life. I am sorry, but showbusiness isn't to blame here - it is Lynne Spears.

What the funniest thing is, LS was actually supposed to write a PARENTING book...well that was before her daughter was admitted against her will to an LA hospital, and her daddy took over her life for about 9 months (thank goodness). I just don't know where she gets off telling other people how to parent when she can't even keep her own children out of the hospital, on drugs or knocked up. Granted, some things happen to families and they learn to deal with those consequenses (ahem Gov. Palin), but at least she isn't out there hawking her "I am an awesome parent book," she is just cutting funding for teenage mothers... Anyhoo, I digress.

I am not a parent, yet, but I am a woman who can tell ya what is right and wrong. Hello Lynne Spears - your self satisfying fame whoring time in the spotlight is about done. Give it a rest, and be a good grandparent to those grandbabies and keep your mouth shut. Don't you think you have done enough damage to those poor girls already?!?

No comments: