Hey guys, well here we are in the last full week of September and I have no idea where the month has gone. Jason and I just returned from our trip to the Midwest over the weekend. Can I just tell you how hard it is to go from PST to EST to PST all within 72 hours? Talk about zombie on Sunday. My sweet Mother-In-Law just chatted with me as I almost fell asleep in her delicious Sunday dinner. Whirlwind traveler is not on my "What I want to do when I grow up" list, that is of course until Jason sweeps me off my feet and takes me to Fiji...oh gosh sorry I woke up from that dream :)
It is still hot in Phoenix, and it is getting old and boring. Oh it is sunny, great! Oh wait sunny on the menu for the next bajillion days - GREAT!!! Somedays I would give anything for a cloudy rainy day where I could cuddle on the couch and read and doze for the day. One day...right?
I love my family, all 64 (plus however more babies were born in 2 years), all on my Dad's side. Yes, that's right. There are so many great-grandchildren on that side of the family, I can't name them all or keep up with who belongs to who. Though, it is still weird to be around so many people who either resemble each other, carry the same annoying habits, or sound exactly alike. Now imagine all that similarities and put them all in black shirts.... yes we are crazy and weird, but I love them.
Jason turns 33 (Go Larry Bird) tomorrow and I am so blessed to be able to spend another year with my fantastic husband. Luckily, this year I am not on crutches :) I think my Uncle Ronnie, Uncle Joe and Dad gave him the best birthday present EVER - the ability to say he plowed (mulched) a field. He was on one of the big tractors at Grandmother's driving through the field as Uncle Joe said he needed it plowed/mulched up. Jason can now proudly say he has helped the family farm...let's just hope he was kidding about packing up and becoming farmers...Been there, done that, not sure I wanna do it again.
Just call me Rambler tonight. Hope y'all have a nice night, I am hitting the hay, an hour later than I wanted. Ooooh 4:45 is going to come early.
Roasted Zucchini and Mushrooms with Feta
2 weeks ago
2 comments:
Guess Mr. Evans senior english class paid off for the both of us. Although it can't get rid of this southern twang I have!
Hi Misty!
I actually found it...HA>
Love you!
XXOO...what's next, Facebook?
Post a Comment