Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I have been tagged!!!

What was I doing 10 years ago? (Mind you I was 17!!!)

I was a Junior in High School in Simpsonville, SC. I believe this would have been my first go at college. I started taking Biology 101 at Greenville Technical school and preparing for the end of school.

Five things on my to-do list for today?
  1. Upload pictures from my Wedding Shower/Bachelorette weekend...how much fun was that?!
  2. Start working on a two-year anniversary gift for Jason...
  3. Finish working on Satmetrix web-based training...
  4. Drink my water for the day and take vitamins
  5. Write Thank you notes!!!

Five snacks I enjoy:
  1. Pretzels and ranch dip
  2. Buckeyes...danger danger!
  3. Chips and salsa
  4. Cheese and crackers
  5. Oatmeal chocolate chip cookies...yummy
5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
In no particular order:
  1. Pay off my school loans
  2. Pay off our house and buy one in a fantastic sunny location
  3. Go on a fantastic honeymoon with my future husband
  4. Provide financial security for my family
  5. Help those who do not have what they need

Five bad habits:
I only get FIVE????Geesh

  1. Online Gossip - it is something I just can't enough of...
  2. Procrastinating with wedding stuff.
  3. Leaving clean clothes in the dryer for a really long time. I don't know why I do it...
  4. Coming home from a trip and having my stuff explode all over the house.
  5. Additction to trashy/reality television.
Five places I've lived:
  1. Charlottesville, IN
  2. Simpsonville, SC
  3. Charleston, SC
  4. Clemson, SC
  5. Phoenix, AZ
Five jobs I've had - really only five!
  1. McDonalds Cashier
  2. Trail leader for horse farm
  3. Ticket taker at the Hollywood 20
  4. Waitress - I was one of the worse waitresses in the entire world - why someone would trust me carrying a tray around is beyond me.
  5. Training Developer
  6. Greenfield's Bagels
  7. College of Charleston tour guide and admissions office.
  8. Bath and Body Works
  9. Television assistant producer and host for Clemson University...and the list continues :) Once I counted 18 past jobs...for some reason I can only count 10.
I was tagged by Kate, and I get to tag 5 people: Lauren, Jessie...and that is all I know on this...so we will go with two :)

1 comment:

Jess said...

Thanks! :-)
What do I have to do, just answer the questions?!