Thursday, June 25, 2009

Report Card

Unfortunately, I am not one who can resist a good gossip. Therefore here are gossip reflections of today:
  • Perez Hilton - dude, you are crashing and burning after your tirade on will.i.am. For someone who preaches equality, you are not that smart to throw racial homophoic slurs in a public place, while cameras surround you. Grade: EPIC FAIL
  • Jon and Kate + 8 - your situation breaks my heart. I am sorry your marriage has crumbled. I have removed you from my DVR list for the smallest privacy I can afford you. Please continue to keep your children your top priority...TLC can find another family to "document". Grade: Sad
  • Vanessa Millano - Hi, just wanted to remind you that you were the REBOUND GIRL...you were dating a man before he was divorced. Are you truly surprised this didn't work out? Grade: FAIL

As a side note - my real report card is all A's thankyouverymuch. Dat's right - I have a 4.0...okay really a 3.91...but I have no B's on my record, just an A-.

No comments: