So, this past weekend, Jason and I took a long one and went down South for a small jaunt through GA and SC. It was a perfectly timed weekend, with more details to follow...can't divulge quite yet, and we didn't want to return. In my book, that is a sign of a GREAT weekend.
We were able to:
- See Greg and Lauren our dear dear friends in Atlanta
- Eat at La Fonda (best damn taco I have ever had. Period.)
- Have breakfast with my sweet sister and cute nephew at the Chick-fil-A...when will the rest of America realize they are just missing out?!?
- Hang out with my mama and daddy one-on-one. I love my sisters and their crews, but I loved getting to be with them solo.
- Spend time with my silly, beautiful, wonderful, funny, outstanding, gorgeous, engaged and simply fantastic girlfriends from college. I miss them terribly.
It was so good, I want a do-over. But, I will wait because there is some better stuff coming our way and I am THRILLED to share. But not now. You my friends will have to be patient.
Here are my besties from college...

1 comment:
it was so great to see you! thanks for coming back to meet little Davis and love on Lauren a bit. Thinking of you guys...
Post a Comment