Monday, February 18, 2008

Howdy Whoo!

Hello all!
Well it seems the wedding is coming closer and closer. I have been trying to finish my little tasks like writing the program and figuring out things for the reception. I have no idea how I am going to find seats or organize seats for people. Sometimes, I see the benefit of having no organized seating - but then again it is nice to have somewhere to put your stuff...hmm we shall see how that goes :) I have written the program, and I must say, I am a little proud of it. It definitely suits our taste and fits right in with the rest of the themes. Now we have to construct them and we will be done.
Nothing much to report. Weather is beautiful, getting warmer by the day! And here is a picture of our kitchen, which Jason did so well!


Before
AFTER!!! How much of a difference does that make???




No comments: