Friday, October 23, 2009

Giddy as A School Girl

There are certain things in every one's life that makes them giddy, overjoyed, ecstatic, jump out your skin happy. And folks, the announcement of Garth Brooks having shows in Vegas, does JUST that for me. Actually, it is indescribable how I feel when I see tickets are on sale tomorrow, and he only has so many shows available. I have questions running through my head..."Are these the only times available, will he only do these shows and then not for another 10 years? Can I squeak by and get to Vegas on a budget?" I am beside myself with even the IDEA of seeing him live. In. Person. Say what you will, but I am a fan, have been since I was in 7th grade and bought my first cassette tape of his music. Oh geez, I hope I get tickets - and watch out if I do, you will be hearing about it until the show, and then after the show about how amazing it was. I think it is fitting for my first trip to Vegas I get to see Garth Brooks in a limited engagement show. (Yes, I know how crazy it is that I have never been to Las Vegas, thankyouverymuch.)

Giddily yours,
M

No comments: