Friday, May 8, 2009

You think what?

OK, so I went for my bi-annual dentist checkup, which by the way has to be two of the most uncomfortable and unhappy hours of my life. Alas, if I can keep my teeth and not have teeth like this, I will continue to go. Anyhoo, I was at the new place and out walks this girl with her glasses on, and something above her head...ah yes those would be her magnifying glasses popped up and hanging out. I think to myself "If you have to wear maginfying glassess on top of your regular glasses I am not sure I want you digging in my mouth."

Well, I go back and hang out with Lisette...yes, Lisette. And do you know she actually starts a conversation with me about how she feels that humans will *evolve*/learn how to grow teeth...even after you have lost the two God gave you. "Well, since sharks can do it, I am pretty positive we will learn how to do it at some point, and I don't mean in a petry (sic) dish." Imagine my eyes bugging out in the opposite direction. She then proceeds to poke and prod and then asks me to move my arm so she can get closer...hmm - I am in a dentist chair laying down and you want me to move my arm?!? The only thing I could do is to flop it over my body (which I did) OR chop it off...it aint going anywhere sweets.

Needless to say, I asked for a different hygenist the next time I go into that place. Ay yi yi...by far the most odd conversation I have had in a really really long time. And who names their kid Lisette? I mean really.

No comments: